1 Month... But Not Really Counting

So as of yesterday it was one month until I leave. Was I thinking that yesterday? No. I was way too focused on beginning the move to a new house, and how much I didn't want to work until 4 AM.


However, instead of focusing on the move in late December/early January I was focused on Australia. I've got my packing list made, my Visa all worked out, and a few emails into the program managers about my living arrangements. I feel like I'm in a good position to go.

I'm not in a good position to move. I have some stuff packed up, but I still have work to do. My closet is calling me... So is under my bed. And, the best part? It all has to be done by Saturday. Here comes a week's worth of packing and trips to-and-from this new house.

On top of that, next Monday I'm pretty sure I'll be heading back to Arcadia to hang out with my wonderful friends, so I have to pack for that too. So much packing. So much change. I feel like this is going to wear me thin pretty soon.

♥ caitlin

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.