Round 1

So, my first set of goodbyes is quickly approaching. I can honestly say I'm pretty sure this will be the hardest round because I will not be seeing some of these people for almost seven months. That's 58.3% of the year. In other words, a really long time.

Sure Skype will help, but it won't be the same as actually seeing their faces or being able to hug them if I want to, etc. It will be interesting for sure.

I've been talking to Hailey and Erica and both of them have started packing. I definitely haven't. At all. In the least. I've got my (more or less) sacred list and am hoping to start packing next week sometime, but for the time being I'm trying not to focus on how soon I'll be leaving.

Well, it's time for me to get going, I told Christie I'd be by to hang out right about now. I need to get converters from her too.

♥ caitlin

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.