T-Minus 3 Days


It's only three days now until I leave. And I'm strangely calm. A little too at ease. I'm kind of a little terrified that this is the calm before the storm. I guess we'll find out.


I am nervous/excited to be going back to campus for a brief, probably-less-than-24-hour, visit. I think it will open (semi)old wounds. I'll just have to deal. I did it once; I can do it again.

My packing is finished! Woo! Who isn't excited about that? Three days to spare and my packing (except for what I'll need up until Monday) is all done. I've managed to fit all my clothes and shoes in one, thirty pound bag. Are you impressed? I am. I'll still be bringing two bags with me though. My other one has toiletries and such in it. In other words, I have TONS of room for souvenirs. :)

Being as packing was the accomplishment and highlight of my day, I didn't actually do anything else.

I am definitely, at this moment in my life, feeling SIGNIFICANTLY better about all of this. As much as I don't want to be rude about this, I am ready for a change of pace. It's something I'm just realizing. I've been doing the same thing day after day for the last year and a half. A change is in order. A change for the better.

♥ caitlin

The picture is from Brisbane, QLD from my last trip to Oz in 2006.

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.