T-Minus 1 Day

I leave tomorrow. Sometime in the morning I'm going to the Philly airport and boarding my flight to Phoenix & then LA. I'm really looking forward to seeing Hailey and some other familiar faces!


It's not quite sunk in yet that I'm actually leaving. I went to campus last night to spend the night and go to church today. It was a lot of fun. I got to see Beth and Emily as well as Andrew and Katie. Again, it was a lot of fun. It was hard when I left after church today. I cried a bit. More like a lot. Which is why I didn't say goodbye to some people: I hate crying in front of others. Other than my little crying incidents everything was great. I really enjoyed seeing almost everyone once before I left.

My things are packed... Except some of my carry ons. I'm excited. I'm (mostly) ready to leave.

♥ caitlin

Category:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.